Expert opinion is a document that certifies the sanitary-hygienic and epidemiological safety of the products declared by the entrepreneur.
Scientific report - a document containing a detailed description of the methodology, the course of research products, the results, as well as the conclusions obtained as a result of scientific research.
Obtaining a scientific report and an expert opinion are mandatory when conducting state registration and re-registration in accordance with the requirements of the Customs Union.
Examination of the following types of goods:
- Food products;
- Mineral water;
- Dietary supplements;
- Products for children;
- Perfume and cosmetic products;
- Personal hygiene items;
- Household chemical goods;
- Construction Materials.
- prompt receipt of quality services from qualified specialists;
- increase the image and competitiveness of your company;
- The possibility of increasing the sale of goods declared in expert opinion in the territory of the Customs Union;
- increasing the chances of obtaining a particular state order.